Do You Want to Improve Your Health and Control How You Feel?
The Nutrition for Managing Stress Video Workshop is designed to help you do just that by leading you to better health with professional guidance and support when you need it most.
We all have different abilities and mechanisms to deal with stress but the long term effects of stress affect all of us in some way.
This video workshop will give you an understanding of stress and what it can do to the body, including important stress management techniques and ways to keep stress free. What you will learn will help yourself and can be used to help others.
Are You Suffering With Any Of The Below Symptoms? If So, It’s Your
Bodies Way Of Saying “Help Me!”
- Regularly experience “brain fog."
- ​Decreased sex drive.
- ​Constantly managing stress levels.
- ​Suffer from bloating and excess gas.
- ​Constantly crave sweet foods and drinks.
- ​Experience regular fatigue or insomnia.
- ​Suffering with anxiety, constant worrying or tension.
The Nutrition For Managing Stress Video Workshop Will Help You To:
- Transform your eating habits.
- ​Improve the way you look and feel.
- ​Increase your energy to feel invigorated.
- ​Sharpen your mind and remove “brain fog”.
- ​Manage stress for effectively.
- ​Reset your metabolism and help kick the cravings.
Get The Support You Need, Right When You Need It, So You Can Finally Make A Change!
Beth Cook, leading Nutritionist and Health and Wellness Consultant has a
passion to achieve optimal health, wellness and longevity by supporting
their diet and lifestyle with premium nutritional supplements and
understanding that knowledge is power.
After spending over 10 years consulting individuals all around the globe,
she created her own wellness haven ‘Ultimate Blend’ where she could start
to spread the word of wellness much further. Throughout the program, she
will be with you every step of the way, helping to guide you and offer
support when it’s needed most, through change. Plus you’ll be able to join
a thriving online community of like-minded people.
Founder and Director of Ultimate Blend