LOADED BURGER BOWLS RECIPE
Take a sneak peak at one of our delicious recipes from our 30-Day Transformation Program:
Servings: 4 Prep Time: 15 MINUTES Cook Time: 30 MINUTES Total Time: 45 MINUTES
- 2 lb extra lean beef
- 2.5 teaspoons Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper, Ground
- 3 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 TB butter
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese. shredded, divided
- 10 slices of bacon, cooked and diced
- diced chives, bacon bbq sauce, ranch for topping
- Mix together beef, seasoned salt, garlic powder, black pepper and Worcestershire sauce. On a baking sheet lined with foil, form 4 meat bowls using a clean jar or can. Set aside.
- In a medium pan, saute mushrooms with butter. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide into 4 equal potions.
- Fill each meat bowl with 1/4 cup of cheese, mushrooms, 2 slices worth of diced bacon, and then top with 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Bake at 350 covered with a foil tent (foil loosely coving) for 30 mins. Before serving, top with diced bacon, bbq sauce, ranch and diced chives.
Want to get your hands on heaps more healthy recipes and transform your body in 30-days? Email: email@example.com
Thank you for taking the time to read this blog. Today say to yourself over and over “My body is worth delicious and nutritious foods”
Yours in health and happiness,