BAKED PARMESAN ZUCCHINI RECIPE
Servings: 4 Prep Time: 10 MINUTES Cook Time: 20 MINUTES Total Time: 30 MINUTES
Crisp, tender zucchini sticks oven-roasted to perfection. It’s healthy, nutritious and completely addictive!
- 4 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a cooling rack with nonstick spray and place on a baking sheet; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan, thyme, oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place zucchini onto prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan mixture. Place into the oven and bake until tender, about 15 minutes. Then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Want to get your hands on heaps more healthy recipes and transform your body in 30-days? Email: email@example.com
Thank you for taking the time to read this blog. Today say to yourself over and over “My body is worth delicious and nutritious foods”
Yours in health and happiness,