NO BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE
Take a sneak peak at one of our delicious recipes from our 30-Day Transformation Program:
Servings: 8 Slices Prep Time: 20 MINUTES Rest Time: 4 HOURS Total Time: 4 HOURS 20 MINUTES
- 180 g reduced fat digestive biscuits
- 80 g unsalted butter
- 300 g reduced fat soft cheese
- 250 ml reduced fat double cream
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Blueberry Jam
- 80 g Fresh blueberries to accompany
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 20cm loose bottomed cake tin and line the bottom with greaseproof paper.
- Blitz the digestive biscuits to a crunchy crumb consistency either in a food processor or place in a bag and bash with a rolling pin.
- Melt the butter in a medium sized saucepan, then stir in the crushed biscuits.
- Press the biscuits into the bottom of the greased cake tin, ensuring all of the bottom is covered evenly, then place the tin into the fridge for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Whisk together the cream cheese, double cream, lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the biscuit base and smooth out.
- Place the cheesecake into the fridge to chill for at least 4 hours. If you can make this the day before and chill overnight, then even better.
- Before serving, remove from the fridge for 5 minutes and carefully lift the cheesecake out.
- Remove the greaseproof paper, top with the blueberry jam and serve with the blueberries.
Want to get your hands on heaps more healthy recipes and transform your body in 30-days? Email: email@example.com
Thank you for taking the time to read this blog. Today say to yourself over and over “My body is worth delicious and nutritious foods”
Yours in health and happiness,