The Top 10 Health Benefits of Water
Do you have excess water weight around your middle? Drink more water! It sounds counterintuitive, but drinking water actually helps your body rid itself of excess fluid. If you're not hydrating enough, your body holds on to the water it has.
The top ten health benefits you will get from drinking enough water include:
- Lose weight easily and healthily: water will help flush out the body’s toxins and the by-products of fat breakdown. It will also reduce your appetite, so you won’t always be as hungry!
- Look younger with healthier skin: water helps to replenish skin tissues, moisturises skin and increases skin elasticity.
- Better productivity at work: having a constant supply of water, will help your brain to think better, be more alert and concentrate more easily.
- Better exercise: water helps to fuel your muscles and give you energy. It will also regulate your body temperature.
- Aids digestion and constipation: drinking water raises your metabolism because it helps in digestion and daily bowel activity.
- Reduce cramps: keeping hydrated also lubricates your joints and muscles.
- Feel healthy and less likely to get ill: drinking plenty of water helps fight against illness and disease by supporting your immune system.
- Feel energised and full of life: if your body has enough water, all systems in the body will be working efficiently.
- Increasing your mood: your body will be working efficiently and so the feel-good hormones will be transmitting, hence you will feel good!
- Reduce the risk of cancer: water has been shown to dilute the concentration of cancer-causing agents in the urine and also shortens the time they remain in the bladder.
You can now understand the importance of supplying your body with a consistent flow of water. Drinking water can feel monotonous, but by adding some fresh lemon juice or green powder, you'll not only make it more pleasurable, but you'll increase its diuretic effect. Alternatively, you could drink hot water with slices of ginger in it.
Thank you for taking the time to read this blog. Today say to yourself over and over “From this moment on, I will drink more water” and know you’re worth it!
Yours in health and happiness,
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.