ALMOND BUTTER BITES RECIPE
Take a sneak peak at one of our delicious recipes from our 30-Day Transformation Program:
Servings: 24-26 BITES
- 1.5 cups raw, whole almonds
- 1/3 cup almond butter (if unsalted, add a pinch of salt)
- 1/3 cup (about 13-14) pitted dates
- 1/3 cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- Place raw almonds, almond butter, and pitted dates into a food processor or high-powered blender.
- Process for 4-6 minutes, or until ingredients start sticking to the sides and forming a ball.
- Scrape sides and process for another 30 seconds.
- Roll in 1″ thick balls and then roll in a bowl of mini chocolate chips (you could also use coconut, cranberries, cinnamon or lemon in place of chocolate chips)
Thank you for taking the time to read this blog. Today say to yourself over and over “My body is worth delicious and nutritious foods”
Yours in health and happiness,