CAULIFLOWER POTATO CURRY RECIPE
Take a sneak peak at one of our delicious recipes from our 30-Day Transformation Program:
Servings: 4 Prep Time: 10 MINUTES Cook Time: 20 MINUTES Total Time: 30 MINUTES
- 1 medium head cauliflower de-stemmed and florets broken up
- 2 cups Irish potatoes cubed
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ red onion chopped
- 6 medium 14 ounces tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ¾ cup coconut milk I used from the can, you can use can or box
- Salt and pepper to taste
- squeeze of juice of ½ lime
- In a large pot over medium high heat, add a tablespoon of the coconut oil.
- Add in the cauliflower florets and the potatoes and stir together to cook down and crisp up, for about 10-12 minutes. Season to taste with sea salt and pepper.
- While that's cooking, in another pan, add the other tablespoon of coconut oil. Add in the onions and tomatoes. Grind some sea salt and ground black pepper over the mixture and stir together. Lower heat to
- medium and allow to cook down until juices of the tomatoes are naturally released and onions are soft, about 10 minutes.
- Add in the ginger, garlic, garam masala, red curry paste and curry powder. Stir to combine.
- Add in the coconut milk and stir again. Add in the cauliflower florets and the potatoes here from the first pan. Bring the curry to a boil, and then reduce immediately to medium-low so that the mixture continues to simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Taste the curry and season with salt and pepper if you desire. If you want more liquid/gravy, add up to another ½ cup of coconut milk depending on the amount you want. Remove the curry from the heat and squeeze a lime lightly over the top of the curry, stirring to combine. Don't skip this step!! Allow to cool slightly and then serve. Enjoy!
Want to get your hands on heaps more healthy recipes and transform your body in 30-days? Take a look here https://www.ultimateblend.co.uk/products/30-day-transformation-program
Thank you for taking the time to read this blog. Today say to yourself over and over “My body is worth delicious and nutritious foods”
Yours in health and happiness,