5 Foods to help cope with stress
Are you feeling stressed?
It could help to try and include some of these foods into your diet:
- Avocados contain 20 essential healthy-boosting nutrients, including potassium, vitamin E and folate. They may help keep you fuller for longer. Avocados may also help to regulate your blood sugar levels, which helps to keep your mood steady in times of stress.
- Spinach is rich in folate which helps your body produce serotonin and dopamine, helping to regulate mood.
- Almonds contain healthy fats, B vitamins, vitamin E, zinc, magnesium & protein which all work together to help maintain your brain function and regulate mood.
- Walnuts contain a plant form of Omega-3 fatty acid that the body converts into DHA to lower norepinephrine (a hormone that can make you feel anxious and irritable)
- Pumpkin Seeds are an excellent source of potassium, which helps regulate electrolyte balance and manage blood pressure. Eating potassium-rich foods such, as pumpkin seeds or bananas may help reduce symptoms of stress and anxiety.
Hope this helps, if only a little!
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.